International Health Insurance
for School Groups
JBI International Insurance Brokers Ltd have over fifteen years of experience in dealing with the health insurance requirements for International Schools in South America, Africa, the Middle East, South East Asia, the Far East and Europe.
JBI can offer substantial group discount rates especially for international schools from a number of leading international health insurance providers.
Group insurance can be tailored to suit your group’s specific needs, i.e. providing cover for local nationals as well as expatriate staff members, varying deductibles (excess), bespoke plan levels for management and medical history disregarded quotes.
For a FREE no-obligation tailored quote please complete the enquiry form by clicking Get a Quote and one of our experienced advisors will contact you to discuss your school’s requirements within two working days.
- Low minimum of only 3 employees required for group rates
- We select from a range of international health insurance providers including Aetna, AXA PPP, Allianz, BUPA International, IMG & William Russell
- We may be able to mirror your current group plan – ask for details
- For large groups, pre-existing conditions covered
- Online claims tracking from most Insurers