Expatriate Income Protection
For Individuals and Corporate Groups
Income Protection Insurance allows you to provide an income if you suffer an illness or injury that results in you having to take long term unpaid sick leave. It does not replace your salary entirely – it is designed to enable you to meet your financial obligations and pay your bills.
JBI offer income protection cover especially designed for expatriates. The policy is suitable for expatriates working in a clerical or administrative job (including teaching). The insurers will consider other occupations, which may then be subject to a premium loading.
For Individual cover
Please click Get a Quote to be directed to the insurers website to start your quotation and view all the relevant policy information. You will also have the option to add life insurance to your Income Protection policy.
For Group Cover (3-19 employees)
Please click Get a Quote to be directed to the insurers website to complete the enquiry form. You will also have the option to add life insurance.
Need Advice or Assistance?
Please call us on +44 (0) 118 970 3782 or Email email@example.com.
- Annually renewable policy
- Up to 75% of annual salary can be insured to a maximum of £90,000, €114,000 or U.S. $144,000
- Benefit is payable until you are medically certified as fit to return to work
- Premiums payable annually or monthly by credit card or U.K. direct debit
- Renewable up to age 65 years
- Rehabilitation benefit to allow you /your employees to return to part-time work
- Choice of three or six months deferment before benefit begins