Get in touch
You are here: Home
Expatriates Insurance
Overseas Home Contents

Overseas Home Contents Insurance

Designed for those who live abroad

Moving overseas is one of the most important steps in your life. With so much to organise before you leave and once you have arrived, it is easy to forget to arrange insurance cover on your home contents and personal possessions.

Arranging insurance locally can be a challenge, dealing with a different language, currency & regulations. We can offer you a simple alternative for expats to buying local insurance cover.

The Expat overseas personal insurance policy we offer is written in English, and is underwritten by Lloyds of London under English law. It is designed to insure the home contents and personal possessions of expatriates.

JBI recognise the importance of offering you a quick and easy method of selecting the right cover to suit your needs.

OPTION 1 – Standard option

A standard plan of £7,500 for home contents and £2,500 for personal possessions.   Get a Quote

OPTION 2 – Tailored quotation

If the level of cover offered in option 1 is not suitable, we can provide a quotation based upon your personal requirements. To enable us to provide you with a tailored quotation, please click the ‘Application Form’ button below, download the Application Form, complete and return to JBI.
Application Form


Call us on +44(0)118 970 3782 or email

  • Two cover choices – fixed sums or select the level required
  • Fast, personalised quote online
  • Annual premiums calculated geographically – local taxes included
  • Underwritten at Lloyds of London
  • Personal Liability cover available
  • Expat contents and personal possessions cover