Making a Claim
In order to assist you in the process of making a claim, we have produced a list of steps to follow below;
1. Call our PetCare team on 0118 970 3780 or from overseas on 0044 118 970 3780 between 9:00am and 5:00pm GMT Monday – Friday to report your intention to claim. At this time we will tell you if the claim is not covered under the terms of your policy.
2. Download a PetCare Claim Form from the bottom of this page. You will need to print the claim form.
3. Download the claim checklist from the bottom of the page to assist you in submitting all of the information & documents required.
4. Please keep all receipted invoices forming part of your claim and submit them with the completed claim form.
5. IMPORTANT – You will need to send a 12 month clinical history for your pet. This will be provided by your veterinary practice if you ask them.
6. If more than one vet has treated your pet, each one will need to complete a claim form.
7. If your pet has more than one illness, you will have to complete a separate claim form for each illness.
All completed claim forms should be posted to:
JBI Pet Claims, 1000 Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3FA
Alternatively Fax to: +44 (0)2392 379668 Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure whether or not you can claim?
For advice on a claim-related matter please call JBI on 0118 970 3780 or from overseas on 0044 118 970 3780 between 9:00am and 5:00pm GMT Monday – Friday.
Checking on an existing claim?
If you wish to discuss the details of an existing claim please call the JBI PetCare claims line on 01732 814997 or from Overseas 0044 1732 814997.
The JBI PetCare claims line is open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturday.
Claim documents downloads:
To view these files you need Adobe Acrobat Reader software. If you don’t have this then you can download it free from adobe.com