You are here:
Landlords Insurance
Landlords Buildings & Contents

Landlord Buildings & Contents Insurance

However you refer to it, we have the insurance policy for you.

Using our vast experience and expertise in arranging insurance policies for UK residential landlords, we have created our very own comprehensive policy that includes essential cover such as Malicious Damage by Tenants and Property Owners Liability as standard. To ensure we can assist the majority of landlords we also have access to a panel of other specialist policies with insurers we know and trust.

We have launched a separate website ( just for landlords where you can purchase this policy online. The website also gives full details of the policy coverage and terms & conditions for your consideration along with a helpful FAQ section.

More Information

+44 (0) 208 275 2755
Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm
buy ambien extended release